Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who let the Blogs out... - online tee shirt design - Top

Leave it to salesmen to be the last to grab on to new technology! We have discussed blogging for some time now and the day has arrived to actually do it. It's a lot like meeting someone you know, but can't remember their name. I've gone blank.

Working under the assumption that blogging should be a chronicle of thoughts and an open dialogue, Ishall begin...

Obligatory "Happy Holidays" to all. My family is just back from a trip, batteries recharged and all smiles (except for my checkbook). We traveled to the warmer climate of the Caribbean for a few days. I travel frequently throughout the year, but seldom with my entire family. It was quite an experience. Good...really...I mean it.

Congratulations to EDJE Sales Rep. Todd Finke, Berthold, ND. Todd and his wife Kelly received a wonderful present on Christmas Eve...a bouncing baby boy. I'm sure the proud dad has a grin from ear to ear and will introduce his first-born in the days to come.

As EDJE grows, we will also expand our sales team. Starting January 1st, I'll be accepting resumes for potential sales representatives. I may include a job description or job criteria in a future blog, but till then I can be reached at ssellers@edje.com. All inquiries are confidential.

For now, welcome to the EDJE Sales Blog. I hope you'll feel free to respond or ask questions.

-Steve  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment