Sunday, November 22, 2009

Duct Tape Fashions - tin foil - Top

Holiday Sale! 25% off most items
 Taking Christmas orders now!

Welcome to The Original Duct Tape Fashion.com!  Home of the original Duct Tape Wallets and Duct Tape Accessories!  This is the place for duct tape, duct tape activities, and more!  You'll find duct tape wallets, duct tape hats, colored duct tape, and duct tape books!  Youprobably have seen us on CNN, The Game Show Network, in Time Magazine, or Rolling Stone magazine.

 

don't trust robots.

 

Video results for tin foil

:

Related posts for tin foil

:

25 comments:

  1. omg i almost died laughing while watching this vid it was soooo hilarious. favorited. love ya Buck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha love the Celine parody swinging round int he chair!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV is better than...TB!
    haha Buck i love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you wearing pants?
    your husband and family must have so much fun!
    p.s. those comments aren't connected

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss these!!
    But I love the 5 stars and comments chair spin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i farted. you jealous? Love the snl ref

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog from you :D its pretty much my favorite haha.
    Especially the Celine bit at the beginning ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao r u wearing pants? oh well. . . I LOVE YOU!! I could seriously b ur biggest fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love watching your old videos! They make me feel so much better no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking that it reminded me of "That's the way it is" when you were spinning! And you sang it! I was like! Whoa!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. the endings of your videos are always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol omg this is such a hilarious vid i love ya buck :P

    5 stars, of course!

    please subscribe or you'll have bad dreams! well good thinig i subscribed a few weeks ago ;P

    тЩеstarsaffire

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will see you on letterman cause you'll make it message me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Buck, I like you a lot a lot a lot! Greeting from Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete