Saturday, November 21, 2009

Order Brownies - Happy blog winner shares her thoughts - new wii online - Cooking

Monday morning is not my favorite time of the week, but as I was reviewing my emails today, my day was brightened considerably. Jeanine Feldkamp recently won a Fall Dozen and Caramel Sauce from the mom blog Snafood and Fairytale Brownies. This is what she had to say about her winnings:

We were getting ready to eat dinner last night when weheard the unmistakable sound of the UPS truck outside. Our family loves when the "big brown truck" comes. 90% of the time they are delivering something I've won online and I always share :). This time was no different. It was a big white box that was pretty hefty for its size. I tore into it and found my amazing win from the fall festival courtesy of snafood: a dozen fairytale brownies and a jar of carmel sauce!!!!!!! Think that's too many exclamation points? Well, then you've never tried a fairytale brownie. I am in no way exaggerating. I wasn't asked, bribed or paid to write this. I won these from a random giveaway and loved them so much, I had to share them with all of my readers. What's so great about them? Let me count the ways....

1. Speed. This is the fastest company I've ever won anything from. The period from winning to eating was MAYBE a week. My prizes have never come that quickly before. I don't complain about the wait or anything because, hey, they're free. These people were on the ball though. And I like that in a company.

2. Presentation. It really did feel like Christmas when I opened the packing box. Inside was a lovely jar of carmel sauce wrapped in tissue paper and a box with a gorgeous fall scene on it. When I opened the box there was a nice note and more pretty paper. There was also a catalog in the box so I can order more brownies---which I will ABSOLUTELY be doing for Christmas gifts!!

3. Here's the best part---Taste! These are the freshest, moistest brownies I have ever tasted! I love to bake and I love brownies but I have never had anything that came close to these tasty treats.

There was one of each of the 12 flavors: original (nothing original about it--DELICIOUS!), pecan (with whole, fresh pecans on top), walnut (I love brownies with nuts but can't usually make them because Chris doesn't), espresso nib (HEAVEN!!!), mint (austin's favorite!), white chocolate (i don't even like white chocolate stuff and I enjoyed these!), caramel, raspberry swirl, chocolate chip, peanut butter, cream cheese and toffee crunch. i haven't tried the last 6 yet, that's why there aren't any comments by them.

On the label of the caramel sauce (which is so good, it's sinful) are the phrases "luscious beginnings, fairytale endings" and "a taste so enchanting, it could only be called...fairytale". I couldn't agree more!

Thanks, Jeanine! We're glad you're a Fairytale fan!
Alyssa

Video results for new wii online

:

Related posts for new wii online

:

22 comments:

  1. you suck like hell at that game, I played it for the first time on the PS2 & did better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, fps are rare on wii, but i like the 360 version of this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never played this but the graphics and coloring are quite striking.
    I couldent realy get a feel as far as the game play went but cool vid just the same.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That covering is very nice!
    In CoD 4 you have good guns but the cover sucks.
    In Gta you can cover but you don't have enough weapons.
    So I think i'm gonna buy* this game.





    *I mean download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood calm down everybody no's C.O.D SUCKS BALLS XD haha jk jk just calm down dood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good but I now wen you went on you shood of

    ReplyDelete
  7. This game is one of the best games for the wii out there, the main point of this game is online gameplay though, but single player's definitely very fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. this game is excellent and the gestures are good u just have to get used to them just because u suck at the game (or don't have it) dosen't mean its crap

    ReplyDelete
  9. the key to this game is not using that retarded "zapper", lol
    I don't have the game or wii so I don't know the name but I think it's at least close to the end
    I am stuck and I don't know what to do
    if anyone knows please lemme know
    it's some govnt building with a bunch of fires and when you go to open the door everything blows up
    I'm stuck in this room by fire, mr ?? throws grenades if you go in the middle, otherwise I go in the corner and kill soldiers foreverrrrrr
    haha
    anyone know this

    ReplyDelete
  10. does this connect to the internet good? i have a good connection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol What are you talking about? I'm a massive Nintendo and James Bond fan, but even I think this game stinks. It has something of the Bond feel, but it's really terribly built, the gestures barely work, and it's extremely unforgiving. Not to mention the hideous visuals. If you really want a decent Wii shooter, get CoD: WaW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol i just got wat u mean about batman ur funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. whos online on this i need somebody to fite tell me tr code i tell u my code (friend code)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think ps3 is best with graphics... (and xbox, but lamer)

    ReplyDelete