Monday, November 30, 2009

... - tin foil - Top

Czoona I'm the same, metals have to match! Today I'm wearing:

* Dark purple l/s jersey tee - H&M, under...
* Black puff-sleeved jersey minidress - Peacocks
* Grey leopard print hijab - H&M
* Charm necklace with black heart pendant with purple/pink/green/blue rose print, purple metal rose, purple faceted heart and black faceted crystal, on asilver chain not a black one as in the pic below - NL
* Silver bangles - Primark
* Indigo wide-leg jeans - TS
* Grey suede flats with silver trim - NL

tin foil

Video results for tin foil

:

Related posts for tin foil

:

6 comments:

  1. its not canceled if u have direct tv like me u can watch it at 10pm today there passing it this whole month

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. family guy was good before it was canceled. since it came back it just doesn't do it for me. I highly recommend Squidbillies on adult swim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite cartoon ... much better than family guy's retarded 5-mins-of-mindless-noise-gig humor. This show just didn't have very good timing when its second season needed to be picked up... adult swim wasn't as financially stable back then as today. Hopefully it'll be getting good ratings today from its reruns for the producers to decide to pick up another season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think cancelled just means they're no longer producing new episodes. So yeah, it's cancelled. But yes, the reruns are still showing on AdultSwim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "ron howard made me take a dump on their buffett" hahaha

    ReplyDelete