Tuesday, December 8, 2009

... - woman clothing catalogs - Top

Aww I feel your pain Cat, I put on 2 stone in about 2 months a couple of years ago :o and none of it has come off yet! I also really love that bag, can I ask how big it is? I bought that purple patent one you had from Miss S a while back but it wasn't very big, is this one any larger? I have been after a chain strap bag for so long now!

Depressing isn't it? :cmdunno: I'm 1.5 stone heavier than i was 3 years ago and to think i use to think i was chubby back then :head: :boohoo:

The bag is only small, trying to remember the sizing of the purple one to compare it for you (i didn't keep the purple one in the end) and i'd say it's the same size if not smaller. Def only a keys, card and phone purse i'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment