Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Will a 9x50 finderscope help? - little miss tee - Top

Hi I'm new here and I'm also new to amateur astronomy. I'm a student in my late teens who just bought a telescope and is still left in the dark over a certain question...Should I get a 9x50 finderscope and scrap my 6x30 finderscope or is my money better spent elsewhere with eyepieces, filters, barlow lens etc. Currently mybudget restricts me from buying the finderscope and accessories. Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I'm eager to purchase these accessories ASAP. Oh If it isn't the 9x50 finderscope, would you be able to make a list of necessary accessories for a beginner telescope user?


My telescope is an Celestron Omni XLT 150 6" Newtonian Reflector. 

Video results for little miss tee

:

Related posts for little miss tee

:

No comments:

Post a Comment