Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Re: Suggestions for Carrying Articles in Madrid - customize new era cap - Top

[QUOTE] Thanks for the comment regarding the fact that the crime is generally theft and not violence.  I had asked that question on multiple posts, but never gotten an answer.   My husband and I are in our early 60s and while we don't want to lose our belongings, we don't want violence either.  We are a bit concernedthat we will be targets though.  In fact, I am so concerned that I have given some thought to changing our reservations to somewhere else although I really want to visit Spain.
Posted by OneCarolinaGirl[/QUOTE]

We just returned from a week in Madrid. DH is 81 and has Parkinson's disease; I'm middle aged. We paced ourselves; used only taxis to/from the airport (& bullfight) rather than metro. Did not take the metro at all. Stayed at Preciados Hotel which was close enough for us to walk to Gran Via for Madrid Vision hop on/off bus as well as Sol and Plaza Mayor (albeit slow walk). We did not go in crowded places; we did not stay out late at night. ATM machine w/in block of hotel; came back 2 hotel w/Euros and put in safe  except what was needed. I carried 1 cc & Euros in bra money belt; DH carried 20e in front pocket & did not carry wallet at all.  HAD A FABULOUS TIME! no regrets! email me w/?s.

Video results for customize new era cap

:

Related posts for customize new era cap

:

No comments:

Post a Comment