Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The best GPS Bluetooth I have purchased - top casual shoes - Top

I just wanted to say, well more like brag some. I think these guys have been great answering all my pre-sales questions on setups, as well as there opions in general. My first purchase was the SlimGPS 240..now this is a very good gps. It fits perfectly in my carrying case I use most of the time. Its very tinyt, I mean small....as big as a biclighter. Next after getting some advice from the team here, I purchased the iGuidence 4.0 mapping and nav software. Its works great on my Samsung i730 mobile 5 phone. Now I wanted another gps to keep in my tahoe all the time.....so after looking around and seeing the i-blue 737 pro, I did some looking around and went to the seller this time, nothing againest these guys, its just the one I choose was called ther IBP 737 racing bluetooth gps mhz 5. Yes not many programs run at that speed, but it thunks down to 1 mhz for mapping software. I must tell you, this hands down is the best gps I have owned yet. I am using it in my home, cloudy outside, raning too, and I still get 12 sats, it is so sensative, that it can tell I was walking across the room and how fast. I have ordered some more software this time, plus I have the gpstuner  5.1 for pocket pc's...its a must have. streets 2008 is my next buy

Well thats it for me for now, I am very pleased with this outfity and will continue to do bussiness here and with there partners, and dont forget, try that i-blue 737 pro 5mhz, its a pleasure just playing with it on my computer, using mapit, and a few other map making programs, thats what gpstuner comes it, cool tools for a great gps.

Thanks guys,

Richard Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment