Monday, December 7, 2009

... - little miss tee - Top

* Plum l/s Tshirt - H&M, under...
* Light grey s/s jersey minidress with patch pockets - H&M
* Plum pashmina with thin silver stripes worn as hijab - H&M
* Long silver chain with pearl, grey and black beads hanging off - Matalan
* Wide silver bangle with etched floral pattern - present from my brother
* Indigo slouchy jeans - TS
* Grey"suede" flats with silver edging - NL (the soles of these are SO smooth and slippery, combined with wet pedals from leaving my bike in the rain last night they were a recipe for cycling disaster, my feet kept slipping off the pedals! :rolleyes:)
* Black cord blazer - H&M

I have an essay due in 1h15, of which I have written approximately half, and I'm sitting here typing about my outfit. I have issues :cmdunno:

little miss tee

little miss tee

Video results for little miss tee

:

Related posts for little miss tee

:

13 comments:

  1. ms dynamite is pure fitness nd da track is hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes hot like fire back and better then ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw her last night at what next and she performed this, i had heard it before but i had no idea that it was her. im glad shes back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she stopped cuz she had a child and she was recovering from child birth and now shes backkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. about 10 years later! its about time she did what shes good at! like this 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brapp me hot lyk frie loslz luvin dis tune!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dis a sikk madd tune biggup ms dynamite 4 dis tune brrapp!!

    ReplyDelete