Monday, December 7, 2009

... - l to l - Top

* Plum l/s Tshirt - H&M, under...
* Light grey s/s jersey minidress with patch pockets - H&M
* Plum pashmina with thin silver stripes worn as hijab - H&M
* Long silver chain with pearl, grey and black beads hanging off - Matalan
* Wide silver bangle with etched floral pattern - present from my brother
* Indigo slouchy jeans - TS
* Grey"suede" flats with silver edging - NL (the soles of these are SO smooth and slippery, combined with wet pedals from leaving my bike in the rain last night they were a recipe for cycling disaster, my feet kept slipping off the pedals! :rolleyes:)
* Black cord blazer - H&M

I have an essay due in 1h15, of which I have written approximately half, and I'm sitting here typing about my outfit. I have issues :cmdunno:

l to l

l to l

Video results for l to l

:

Related posts for l to l

:

24 comments:

  1. Lol I know see that you were using a paintbrush. xD Sorry, it was hard to see because of the speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used a refference pic (I know the original one) BUT it is a nice piece overall!

    Mind if I ask you what did you use for coloring? Water Color Markers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he kinda has girly eyes dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. L4EVER!
    L ist einer meiner favos^^
    Du bist echt genial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to watch death note now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz dint be hyper before you post a comment on youtube XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. it made me rly sad. he was my favorite character

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to tell you that his hair is going to the right when it goes to the left...but good piece man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. L Rocks the world ^^ he is so damn cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. L looks sick. I wish he didn't hAVE to die lol (in Death Note)

    ReplyDelete
  11. L's eyes are always totally black....souless like. Idk why they did that, they usually do that for the bad guys....and in Death Note, L is the good guy and Light is the somewhat evil character.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a beautiful picture! u have some serious talent ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so beautiful T~T :D if i had this painting, i would worship it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you captured L in the picture graceful it's great!Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. if L is your favorite then beware episode 25

    ReplyDelete