Monday, December 7, 2009

... - handbags luggage - Top

* Plum l/s Tshirt - H&M, under...
* Light grey s/s jersey minidress with patch pockets - H&M
* Plum pashmina with thin silver stripes worn as hijab - H&M
* Long silver chain with pearl, grey and black beads hanging off - Matalan
* Wide silver bangle with etched floral pattern - present from my brother
* Indigo slouchy jeans - TS
* Grey"suede" flats with silver edging - NL (the soles of these are SO smooth and slippery, combined with wet pedals from leaving my bike in the rain last night they were a recipe for cycling disaster, my feet kept slipping off the pedals! :rolleyes:)
* Black cord blazer - H&M

I have an essay due in 1h15, of which I have written approximately half, and I'm sitting here typing about my outfit. I have issues :cmdunno:

handbags luggage

handbags luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment